Crispy Garlicky Potatoes
We collaborated with Ann Woo, founder of the food blog Wooed by the Food, to bring our readers a fresh and healthy recipe using various plants picked right from her Tower Garden. Use fresh produce from your own Tower to make this quick and delicious recipe.
These Crispy Garlicky Potatoes will be your new favorite side dish! They are so easy, so yummy, and pair well with any protein you might be serving. Make weeknight cooking a breeze with this simple, delicious, and healthy option!
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 35 Minutes
1 lb fingerling potatoes
2 Tbsp ghee or butter
1 Tbsp Tower Garden parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
Shredded parmesan, optional
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add potatoes. Boil for 10 minutes.
2. Remove potatoes from pot, and after letting them cool for a minute, halve the potatoes lengthwise.
3. Preheat oven to 425°.
4. In a saucepan over low heat, melt ghee and add garlic and stir together for a few minutes. Add parsley.
5. Lay the halved potatoes on a roasting pan in a single layer and using a brush, coat ghee mixture over potatoes to fully coat.
6. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until crisp to your liking.
7. Remove from oven and top with more parsley and parmesan.
Leave a comment
Want to leave a comment? We'd love to hear it. Please note that all comments are moderated. Anything resembling spam will be deleted. Try to make this a meaningful conversation for all involved.